I love sharing my passion for dental hygiene, education and patient care with practical guidance and a realistic approach – be it a small team
event, a company-wide retreat or otherwise. You’ll find that the right message from an industry professional may be just the thing that’s
needed to motivate everyone in your office, from management to hygienists and receptionists to the dentists themselves. We aim to inspire
your practice to seek protocols that allow you to provide better patient care as well as grow your practice.
Dental professionals often seek my guidance to inspire their hygienists, teams and students. From personal experience, I find that recent dental
school graduates struggle to bridge the gap between what is and what could be. They crave advice on how to communicate clearly and confidently,
while bridging the gap in patient care when it matters most. Spring Innovative also offers continuing education on a variety of topics
to help your practice stay up-to-date and growing every single day.
Offering Continuing Education Topics
- Periodontal Assessment and Effective Treatment Planning
- Your Patients and Oral Systemic Link: What Every Dental Professional Should Know
- Improving Treatment Outcomes with Bacterial Testing
- Walk the Walk and Talk the Talk: Effective Communication and Case Acceptance
- Today’s RDH: Innovative Periodontal Strategist
Interested in learning more or having Erika Spring speak to your practice or at your event?
Fill out the form below and we will contact you.